Monday, August 17, 2009

Trends of the Season

Shopbop.com recently displayed its favorite trends for fall and here they are.  They're pretty clear cut and most are being echoed on other fashion sites, but the pictures are well shot and dynamic plus all of the clothes are available in one place which is rather convenient.


Velvet:
I always hated the feeling of velvet on my skin.  Plus, it reminds me of Christmas parties with estranged family members.  
The Wanderer:
Very much a Free People vibe going on here. 
Rocker:
I'll always dig this, I don't care if I live in the suburbs.

Wartime:
Wtf.  But cute coat.
Cutouts:
I like my jackets like I like my mullet.  Business in the front, party in the back.
80's:
Why do the fashion gods keep pounding this on us.  We get it, we're supposed to look like Cyndi Lauper at all times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment